Is your company ready?
Based on the current timeline provided by Microsoft, support for Windows Server 2003 is ending July 14, 2015.
What Does This Mean For Your Business?
If your business continues running Windows Server 2003 past the end-of-life date in July 2015…
- You’ll no longer receive direct support from Microsoft.
- No system patches, including security updates.
- Your business systems and applicants will become vulnerable to hackers, may start to fail compliance audits and will become interoperable with 3rd party software.
- Possible reductions in server performance.
A brief awareness video from Microsoft can be viewed on at http://youtu.be/UeGflP1D-1E.
Next Steps For Your Business
You should take action to contact Entec Systems for help making the right decisions for your business.
- Our experienced Engineers can help you evaluate your situation, recommend the best course of action and help with your transition to a new system.
If you’re an existing Entec customer, please contact your Primary Engineer or Account Manager.
If you are not a current customer, call 800.716.2544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help determining what your business should do.