How To connect to SharePoint library using one drive for business and your office 365 subscription. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Open web browser
- 2. Go to portal.office.com
- Sign in with office 365 credentials
- Click “Sites” icon under collaborate with office online
- Depending on how your SharePoint is setup you will click “Team Site”.
- On the left you should see a list of libraries. Click whichever library you want to sync.
- Once library is selected. Click Sync.
- A pop up window will open. Click Sync Now.
- Allow Microsoft office to run
- You will be asked what you want to Sync and where you want to sync. You can change the location here. Click Sync Now.
- You will be prompted to enter office 365 credentials. Enter e-mail.
- If prompted, click work account, enter password, click sign in.
- Select the library you want to sync. Click sync selected
- Minimize the browser
- Click “Show My Files”
- You will see a green mark once the folder is done syncing.
For more information on how to sync a SharePoint Library give us a call at 800-716-2544.